Teacher training course (60H)500€
About this course
The Teacher training Course offered by ELE USAL will provide the future teacher with the necessary tools to coherently teach a class with the principles established by the CEFR: learning, teaching and evaluation, and also with the content and parameters detailed in the Curriculum plan developed by Cervantes Institute.
Through collaborative and cooperative learning, the Teacher training Course will help students get immersed in real classroom situations through the tasks and debates proposed throughout the course. The course consists of a theoretical module combined with a practical module directed by a tutor, at any of the Spanish Language Schools of the University of Salamanca.
- Main methodological approaches and tools in the teaching of foreign languages. A first day of class.
- Classroom management: The role of the teacher and the student. Digital competence.
- The teaching of grammatical competence in the ELE classroom: grammar and pragmatics
- The teaching of lexico-semantic and metaphoric competence in the ELE classroom.
- Linguistic Skills.
- Lesson planning. Analysis of activities.
- Evaluation in the ELE classroom. Language certification exams: DELE, SIELE and USAL esPro.
- The teaching of sociocultural competence in the ELE classroom.
- Diversity in the ELE Classroom.
- Practicum: face to face or online tutored lessons. Further professional development.
60 hours of theoretical training (3 weeks) and professional practice (1 week).
The course will be done online (12hs/week). There will be two additional sessions which are livestream with the tutor (3hs/week)
For more information, contact us by phone (+34 934 61 92 90) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Special price February 2021: 500€
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.