TEACHER TRAINING COURSE (150H)
About this course
The Teacher training Course offered by ELE USAL is aimed to provide the future teacher with all the necessary tools to coherently teach a class with the principles established by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: learning, teaching and evaluation, and also with the content and parameters detailed in the Curriculum plan developed by The Cervantes Institute.
Through collaborative and cooperative learning, the Teacher training Course will help students get immersed in real classroom situations through the tasks and debates proposed throughout the course. The course consists of a theoretical module combined with a practical module directed by a tutor, at any of the Spanish Language Schools of the University of Salamanca.
- Main methodological approaches and tools in the teaching of foreign languages. A first day of class.
- Classroom management: The role of the teacher and the student. Digital competence.
- The teaching of grammatical competence in the ELE classroom: grammar and pragmatics
- The teaching of lexico-semantic and metaphoric competence in the ELE classroom.
- Linguistic Skills.
- Lesson planning. Analysis of activities.
- Evaluation in the ELE classroom. Language certification exams: DELE, SIELE and USAL esPro.
- The teaching of sociocultural competence in the ELE classroom.
- Diversity in the ELE Classroom.
- Practicum: face to face or online tutored lessons. Further professional development.
150 hours of theoretical training and professional practice.
Regular price: 1450€
Special Summer Price: 1230€.
The course can be taken online, as a blended course or 100% face to face.
The course can be taken in different formats:
Intensive face to face (5 weeks, Monday to Friday, from 9:30 to 13:30 + 2 hours a day of individual work)
Extensive (10 weeks, Monday to Friday, from 18:00 to 20:00 + 1 hour a day of individual work)
Summer cohort is scheduled to start on August 3rd.
For more information, contact us by phone (+34 934 61 92 90) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.