Spanish Extensive Courses160
About this course
The Spanish Extensive courses contain a high cultural component and in our classes we will work with currently relevant texts and videos. The Spanish Extensive courses offer practice in grammar, vocabulary and written and oral expression in communicative situations.
We offer all levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages from A1 to C1.
- A1: Mondays and Wednesdays from 10:00 to 12:00
- A1: Mondays and Wednesdays from 18:00 to 20:00
- A2: Mondays and Wednesdays from 10:00 to 12:00
- A2: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 18:00 to 20:00
- B1: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 to 12:00
- B1: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 18:00 to 20:00
- B2: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 to 12:00
- B2: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 18:00 to 20:00
- C1: Check availability
- C2: Check availability
- 1 week – 60 €
- 1 month – 160 €
- 3 months – 380 €
Terms and conditions:
- The school reserves the right to cancel a course if there is not a minimum of 4 participants.
- The student must enroll for a minimum of one week. Payments for individual classes are not accepted.
- To have access to the special price for a full month or three months, the student must pay the price in its entirety.
- Erasmus students with an ESN card have special discounts and the possibility of obtaining ECTS credits.
For more information, please contact us by phone (+34 934 61 92 90) email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or WhatsApp (+34 652 606 148)
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.