About this course
The Korean courses contain a high cultural component and in our classes we will work with currently relevant texts and videos. We also practise grammar, vocabulary and written and oral expression in communicative situations.
Our teachers are native speakers.
We offer all levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages from A1 to B2.
- Mondays and Wednesdays from 18:00 to 20:00
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 18:00 to 20:00
- Saturdays from 10:00 to 13:00
- 1 month – 90 €
- 3 months – 250 €
Terms and conditions:
Cancellations up to 7 days before the start of the course/ accommodation or during the first 7 days will be accepted and the amounts paid will be reimbursed minus the proportional part of the used service. If the school has carried on administrative tasks for visa or lodging a service fee of 150€ will be charged. Cancellations after 7 days of the start of the service will not be reimbursed.
The school reserves the right to:
– Cancel the course if the minimum number of participants is not reached. In this case, any fees paid will be reimbursed.
– In exceptional circumstances, change the teacher. Sporadically a teacher doing his/her practicum could carry out part of the course.
– In exceptional circumstances and with prior notice, modify the times of the classes.
For more information, please contact us by phone (+34 934 61 92 90), by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or WhatsApp (+34 652 60 61 48).
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.