DELE A2 Exam Preparation (Spanish nationality)100€
About this course
THE DELE A2 EXAM
The DELE A2 exam offered by Instituto Cervantes evaluates four linguistic abilities: reading, listening, writing and oral.
According to the criteria established by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, a learner reaches the level A2 when they can describe in present and past simple aspects about their everyday life (family, shopping, work, directions). Similarly, the student can communicate and exchange information regarding simple, basic needs.
DELE A2 exam preparation
The DELE A2 exam preparation consists of 4 sessions of 2 hours each. Students will practise their written, oral, reading and listening comprehension skills. Students will be able to practise these skills in a way that is similar to those offered in the actual examination. Furthermore, they will get to know some key facts regarding the structure of the test
- Tuesday: from 10:00 to 12:00
- Wednesday: from 15:00 to 17:00
- Thursday: from 11:00 to 13:00
- Saturday: from 15:00 to 17:00
- €100 for 4 sessions of 2 hours each
Terms and conditions:
Cancellations up to 7 days before the start of the course/ accommodation or during the first 7 days will be accepted and the amounts paid will be reimbursed minus the proportional part of the used service. If the school has carried on administrative tasks for visa or lodging a service fee of 150€ will be charged. Cancellations after 7 days of the start of the service will not be reimbursed.
The school reserves the right to:
– Cancel the course if the minimum number of participants is not reached. In this case, any fees paid will be reimbursed.
– In exceptional circumstances, change the teacher. Sporadically a teacher doing his/her practicum could carry out part of the course.
– In exceptional circumstances and with prior notice, modify the times of the classes.
For more information, contact us by phone (+34 934 61 92 90) WhatsApp (+34 652 60 61 43) or email email@example.com
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.